The information you share with MPI allows us to provide the products and services you need.Our Policy outlines:
- How and why we collect your personal information;
- How your personal information is used and protected;
- When and with whom we share your personal information; and
- What choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
This Policy covers how and why we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information:
- On our website and mobile services where this Policy is posted.
What is Our Pledge of Accountability?
We require our associates, business partners, and service providers to manage your personal information properly.
What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?What Information Do We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Internet and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
We collect information we receive from you. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business.Information We Receive from You
You actively share information with us in various ways in our stores and online. For example, you share information when you:
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user-generated content on one of our websites or mobile services;
When you engage in these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number.
- Device Information: We collect technical information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications or services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites.
- Browsing Information: We use our own and third-party technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and mobile device identifiers to collect information about the use of our websites and mobile services.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products.Some examples include:
- To fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and our business, and help prevent fraud.
- To update our operational and technical functionality
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct research and development
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations
How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of MPI?
We will not share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies, except in the following circumstances:Service Providers
We share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, and companies that help us improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States or other locations where the service providers or MPI maintain facilities.
We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (pseudonymous information includes things like: device identifier, type of device, IP addresses, cookies and other information associated with your browsing and app usage) with other companies, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics providers, and others. We do not share information that directly identifies you (information such as name or email address) with these companies.Mobile Location Settings
Some of our mobile services use your device’s location information. You can adjust the location settings of your mobile device at any time to control whether your device communicates this information. You will also need to adjust your device’s Bluetooth settings to completely disable the collection of Bluetooth location-related data. See your device instructions to learn more about these settings.
Questions or comments about this Policy or about how we handle your personal information.
The Privacy Office’s address is:
2261 Rosanna, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89117
What Are Your California Privacy Rights?California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required by law. 1. You can ask us what personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold and a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose. 2. You can ask us to delete your personal information.
More information on each of these requests is below.
1. What personal information do you collect about me? If you make this request, we will return to you (to the extent required by law):
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. Any of the categories of personal information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those within our corporate family. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
- We share personal information with others outside of MPI for direct marketing of their products only if we have your affirmative consent (opt in). See “How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside MPI?”
You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
2. Delete My Personal Information: You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain website or in-store functions that require your personal information to operate. Deleting your personal information will not cancel memberships you have purchased.
3. Stop Selling My Personal Information: We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our MPI family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. For purposes of California law, all categories of personal information, except for background and criminal information, biometric information, and government identifiers, are transferred to third parties or within our family of companies. Such transfers may be considered a sale. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page to submit your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods. Please know, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require usage of your personal information to function.
To exercise the California privacy rights described above, please click “Request My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page or call 1-800-MPI (1-800-925-6278).Your California Privacy Rights - Shine the Light
The following rights apply to California residents.
Contact our Customer Service Team or write the MPI Privacy Office with any questions or comments about this Policy or about how we handle your personal information. The Privacy Office’s address is:
2261 Rosanna, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89117